Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Deep thoughts.

Its always cool to read those fancy metaphorish words. like lets say, dancing modesty, waking dreams, outraging modesty.

and notice these things always come from people who have those deep fancy dark thoughts. they leave their body behind and let their concsciosnesuses ponder on prices of milk and other philipsificalish stuff.

so to be deep, i tried an effort to notice more and relate the surroundings to deep emo things.

i walked into the d tandoor restaurant- i feel the footsteps on mine which tread the soft carpet is like my soul walking among dasies of old ._.

gabriel messaged me to eat his tits- the words that command my actions spoke to me as the movement of the leaves outside mesmerise my collective thoughts....

gwen stefani songs playing all night long- the long night filled with songs of gwen made me realise the deep pshycyrholigical needings of hitz.fm crew and the inner rage they keep bottled inside themselves ._.

Yew weng not replying me on msn-sometimes the bad things in life can stop to go diablo and not bother u for a while.

my mom watching some cooking show-that we must spread our wings and work together for the greater good ._.

Yes it has been a good day.

Oh and a happy birthday to Adrian Mak.

No comments: