Thursday, September 6, 2007

:--

its been so long :|

o wel, i broke my specs. and before that i joined a team called oranje. futsal.

oooo we got jerseys T_T

but i broke my specs playing with them. i crashed into my keeper/defender. his head noting happen, act pro. the side of my face started bleeding though, my specs dint brake yet, onli later when i put it in my pocket it terpelanjur/terpelanting. then my eye got wound. it wont be so bad if it turned into a yeng scar when it healed.

u cant even see it now wth =.=

i got new specs!!

its exactly like the old one except now the btm part is gone. half frame...oooo~~

but i dunt dare wear specs for futsal d. so i went to get contacts after skool today.

it hurt.

alot.

i poked my own eye.

many times.

and the woman hu helped me laughed at me.for having small eyes

woman hu helped me : ur eyes very small

me: i know.

i got it in the end. it feels normal. sexy. now i noe why elton john dunt wear contacts.

but my left eye stil bengkak after that due to excessive poking

i threw it away after 5 minutes anyways. we will see how it goes tmr in futsal :| zz.

No comments: