Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ah, Help me people

I had a talk with my mom about my kindergarden days, and we talked about this girl named Jade. She is probably the only memory I have of my kindergarden days.

The thing I remember most is that she gave me a keychain of some pig that moves.

So this hols im kinda bored, and my mom tells me she actually has the pic of her, (partial pics) I thought wouldent it be great if I somehow got to meet her again =D

We were in Q-dees Taman Tun in the year 1996 or 1997. after we left we lost contact. of course larh small kid right. but i js wanna ask u people to help me spread the onli 2 pics i have of her, maybe some1 would recognise her eh.
that would be me, and her behind me. lol damn unclear
The woman in sunglasses is her mom :| if that helps lar in some way.

btw that time every1 knew me as jonathan O:

No comments: