Thursday, November 1, 2007

i like stealing tings from van's blog lar.

Six Things To Do Before I Die

1.punch some1 right in the face =D
2.smoke
3.stand at the side of the public toilet with a ciggarete(is tis right) in my mouth looking very yeng lar zomg
4.girls. hohohohho
5.have a pet hamster/rabbit/ninja
6.drive
7.have six packs hohhohoho. ok tis probably wont happen. shuddap caryn.


Seven Things I WIll Not Do Even If It Kills Me
1.smoke lar
2.eat a cockroach
3.flying kick a seaninja
4.stab people
5.turn gay
6.quote disney quotes
7.watch Saw again.

Seven Things I Do When Im Alone
1.shout aimlessly
2.laugh aimlessly
3.i noe wat calvin wuld write here
4.dota/go online/tv
5.read classified ads on newspaper.
6.drink water.
7.I THINK OF SENSTIVITE POEMS TO SAY TO PEOPLE.

Seven Favourite Quotes
1.you dunt make my anger go usptair~ kudutx~
2.you f*cking blowjob~russel peters~
3.omg its dom ~5 batai2007~
4.if u believe in urself and a little bit of magic everyting can come true~spongbob~ AHAHAHAH
5.you eat my tits~borat~
6. im jus gonna skip the rest of tis coz my neck hurts.

No comments: