Thursday, November 1, 2007

work

wel today was the last studying day of skool. pfft studying.

we skipped bm to have more pj. 4 periods. and i dint even bring my pj clothes o.o

it was all sherrin's idea to skip aznishah period lar.

anyways we played football first. but it was so lifeless and leolike and kit weng and frens were nonstop bugging us to go play rugby

so we did.

now my neck hurts like jack my finger's swollen and my back feels as if ang was on me.

i banged the goalpost. that was so cool O_O

rugby is a damn gay game.

lol.

u shud see dom.

the excitement

the strength

the power

the stamina

the ensntishsuasitesm.

in football it was. ughh wheres my watch wheres my watch *act cute* then come rugby. smile smile and go bang ppl d.

THERE IS NO IMPLICATION IN THIS POST THAT IM SAYING ANY1 IS GAY.

=.=''

u noe we dunt nid the content to noe wat the words are. we js nid to noe the first and last letter right and the number of words rite.

exp.

Ejcnvo.

see? every1 knew that meant eskimo.

garhh and tmr is the real last day of skool. its some graduation jack tingi that we all go to the dewan and sweat while random people go on stage and talk. cept sherin. wif 2 r.

i tink alots of ppls is gonna cry and stuff. mebe got some fight lar. or some last minute drama. ask for more marks for trials or sumting. garh my finger really damn pain..i tink got active transport or total internal reflection in it d lar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THERES NO MORE SKOOL AFTER TMR *spm not counted*

then we will either be college students..or form 6 students..or australian students..or the guy hu works at mcd coz he got rejected everywhere else. so sad lar. somemore wif the blink 182 song in the background.

it seemed like forever since i last said all the small tings to suyee O_O
i wanna go back bu4 one more day but i scared pn lee might catch me and ban me from attending mod maths classes in dj.

the post is over why are u reading tis

No comments: