Friday, January 11, 2008

bitch.

im back from states. i got my com back =D

my house was okay. apparently they jus changed the outer locks? =.='' how random

im in taylors now

I DUNT NOE ENUFF PEOPLE

wel thers like my mathsclass which is pretty much random. and thats er pretty much it

...

english havent started yet

that means now, mon wed and friday i have class from 8-9.

then i have to wait for the bas to come at 2.

SO I JUST GO CYBER OR SOMETING LIFELESS UNTIL 2

GOD DAMMIT KAH SHIN IM NOT THAT FAT TT

so adp is kinda cool coz its so chilling but then again very sien coz the break is too much y know

its like every asks "hey whens ur break?" n ppl are like to me "hey whens ur class"

which is pretty much the GOD DAMN SAME. BUT GOD DAMMIT.

.............................................................

o my mom is stil lepaking in states so pretty much the food quality in my hse now have dropped.

now its like tesco material

u shud have seen how the food looked like when my dad and i cooked dinner.

*i dint really cook i jus crushed an egg and scream out vulgarities at my window*

and thers tis huge ass dog in front of my hse which smells of feet. ugh...

its to protect me. but it stinks.

im gonna spend alot of money in cyber tis term lar @_@

er..im legend sucks..protein shakes sucks...jebat sucks.. lol

i enjoy japanese food, relaxing music and long walks down the beach.

WTF HAPPENED TO DOM WEI?!

hehhee... heh. o.o

i actually wanted to post pics of usa here. but its in the cam.

WHY CANT THE BLOODY TAYLORS BUS JUST HAVE AIR CON IN THE MORNING LAR THEN I CAN LAN YENG AND WEAR SOME SORT OF COOL COAT TO GET ATTENTION AND THEN i wil jus stop here. ..|.. u ang hohoho

No comments: