Saturday, January 26, 2008

randomrantings106

its 2.13am today just finish mahjong and watch lagging shows at black hse

O:

i want to sleep but i have to wait for the air con to on
D:

wat a nice tree


omg now i have damn lot of homework lor. cibai lab report. =.='

my legs hurt like crap coz i futsal then walk around mamak stalls at night

penguins

give me back my flower <== giap 2008

omg wei its 2008 d. 29th feb. euro.

eh i being influenced damn badly by my seniors la seriously stupid gay nuts make me say virgin more times in one week than i did in all my life larh wth

virgin ben jin took my essay and then dint bring it back now that mary is gonna ave bad impression of me and give me half a mark for my essay goddammits!

then that day we talked abt utopia today. i dint really get it bcoz it was so damn deep. someting abt tibet invading nothern italy wif hitler's blue eyes or some shit like that wth man

i got back my bio form 5 textbook?

urghhh black gets inspiration from rambo 4. iuh lampah. hohohohoho... (>^^)>

No comments: