Saturday, February 2, 2008

mas

omg chinese new year is here O:

holidays larh for one week. then duno how many saturdays i have to go back to college to see borat and frens.

im trying to install fifa now. but now my msn is hanged and so is my fifa setup and my limewire is lagging.

buahahahahahahah SCREW THIS LARH

anger going upstairs. one day im gonna bring a penknife to college and stab 'some1' in the neck... repeatedly.

hanging out with some ppl in college makes u learn things and stuff that u nvr knew before. for exp, the hulk. when he grows big and angry all his shirt tear except for his pants. this is due to his small LOL

.....i wil stop that statement bcoz if caryn reads this she will probably get horny and bad things will happen

itsbeen raining alot these days

OMG HUEYREN I FORGOT TO WISH U HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the blog o well happy birthday hueyren. whos birthday was yesterday

SHIT I DUNT HAVE HER PIC.so i m just gonna put tis pic of 2 guys kissing.
ping ciaoed back to aus d. so did wai choong and yun soon. joel is probably gonna leave soon

toasters.

omg the fifa cant be installed. why dont i just grow up and stop playing games? you virgin.

sachi is now apples. i dont have sachi's picture anyways. if u dont noe sachi. then yea. i dint noe laiwah was clarys. im not even sure how to pronounce clarys. honk.

D:<

normal time lar.

today i woke up at 11 with a headache, played futsal, slept til 5 someting, then ate my dinner. now im probably gonna go to curve and use the toilet there.

o where o where can my baby be
the lord took her away from me

No comments: