Wednesday, October 17, 2007

chain

joseph sent me some chain sms last night

someting abt blablabla u send tis shit blablabl someting angels send 5 ppl to hell or someting. 4.00 u get laid or u get some msg that u won dvd player

typical chain mail

i bet maxis made it up to get more ppl to use more credit.

i have a bad experience with chain letters

last time lar standard 5...damn noob wan everytime online must go read my email..

then i remember one time got this chain mail

impressed me like hell cause got angels in it lar and then alot of different colours

and it said if i send to more than 12 ppl...and then press f12 or sumting the name of my crush would appear on my screen

then u noe lar that age..damn stupid wan..somemore my com is worse than now. press refresh also 10 minutes.

it too damn long to mail one stupid piece of crap to 12 ppl.

then very excite can see name of crush on my screen O_O

it never came. i press f12 nvr come out. so i panicked coz like I GOTTA SEE THE NAME OF MY CRUSH ON MY COMPUTER CAUSE THAT WOULD BE SO DAMN COOL

press everyting.

f 1 - 15 also got

com hang kei.

help come out

got some random sound come from com like gonna explode d

it hang for damn long..almost as long as that time i play noclip cheat in doom 3 and run into wall.

LOL

somemore that time new com so i duno how to off manually.

i go pull plug.

literally.

lolloooll....




this was at stephs party. wooooo~~

No comments: