Monday, October 15, 2007

i stole this from wanli's blog

Layer 1 : On The Outside
Name: zean/sas/sonofheaven/heavenismyson/i know ur son isnt heaven
DOB: 28th december 1991
Current status: very chinese.
Eye Colour: black
Hair Colour: erm. new zealand.

Layer 2 : On The Inside
Heritage: chinese
My Fear: cockroaches...moral exams
My Weakness: moral exams..cockroaches
My Perfect Pizza: one that isnt from tesco.

Layer 3 : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
The first thought of waking up: tf?
My bed time: 1 2 3 am around there
My most missed memories: i cant remember standard 5 form1 form 2 form 3. i jus forgot form 4 last week

Layer 4 : My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: vitagen
Mcdonalds ot Burger King: mc d
Single or Group dates: I JUS WANT A DATE LAR DAMMIT
Adidas or Nike: addidas.
Tea or Nestea: ..idunt drink tis stuff
Chocolate or vanilla: strawberry. no serious
Capuccino or coffee: ..............

Layer 5 : Do You
Smoke: sometimes...when i want to act cool then i tell people i smoke... =.=
Take A Shower: ...wth kind of gay question is tis
Have A Crush: yar.
Go To School: yar.
Believe In Yourself: LOL DISNEY
Think U're a Health Freak:...no...mcd buffet proves that.

Layer 6 : In The Past
Drink Alcohol: ya
Gone To THe Mail: ..how the hel u go to mail
Dyed Your Hair: in form 1..it lasted for 2 hours and stained my jersey.. GODDAMIT

Layer 7 : Are You Hoping To
Get Maried: ...sometimes
Have Children: yea. 19

Layer 8 : In A Boy/ Girl
Best Eye Colour: ...purple or white
Best Hair Colour:ninja colour
Short or Long Hair: ...dun look like jay chou can d

Layer 9 : What Were You Doing Just Now?
A minute ago: typing layer 7
An hour ago: typing layer 7
Month ago: typing layer 7
Year ago: ROFL

Layer 10 : Finish The Sentences
I Love : hamsters
I Hate : it that i dunt have a hamster
I Hide : my balls if some random ass dude came crashing into my bathroom

Layer 11 : Tag 5 People
huh?

No comments: