Thursday, October 11, 2007

delay

ok lar i supposed to write abt the nice party that my nice nice good great frens had for me and the gifts they gave me..but i wrote it halfway in the other savedposttingi and then i realised i havent got any pics yet so tunggu jap lar. aka bah kata perpatah bagai padi makan rumput harap menjadi tebing or wtv the shit salamah said in form 3.

I DUNT LIKE U B*TCH! if u were a cookie i wuld eat u.

jackson dunt make me shock u.

ok so anyways. i havent writen*wrote wroten* in this url for along time. and i realised that the title of warbetweenwolvesridingmaggotsthrowing... *icant see anymore coz thats all there is at the top of tis window* is not the same one in scary movie 4

the correct one is someting like war between wolves and maggots or men riding dragons throwing wolves at maggots.

lol.

someting bothers me. u noe

every1 uses youtube.

EVERY1

THERS EVEN A SCENE WHERE I DIE IN IT

ok so anyways rite. u noe when u see someting nice..u sure wan other ppl to see..unless u syoksendiri abt it all the time lar. so then u always giveit to ppl in conversations lar. but some ppl rite, they jus put it as their personal msg.

so the ting is. we cant copy and paste it :| we gotta like u noe type it out..

www.youtube.com/watch=?#2ml;as.caopmr43290h0as9hbc89asnbr3ionoainONR

..yea...i jus found out i culd start a conv wif that person and then copy and paste..

tis is so contradictory.

i nearly cried during armagaddon movie T_T

wtf was that abt.

so my lifesofar. i come back from home. i eat. bath.sleep.dota.jog*rofl*eat.study.dota. sometiems like once in a while i get out and see ppl come in and out of shops.

i went to steph birthday party that day. thats some big house yongmeng got O_O if i sold as much cotton candy as ppl called me fat, i wuld probably buy a room in that house.

no offense to rays out there. but till today scary movie made me think that the name ray is really gay.

No comments: