Thursday, October 18, 2007

happy

I would be happier if

1. i had no lag in dota

2. i had no lag in my com

3. i had no lag in my astro

4. i had a dvd player that can open without excessive force

5. my fone stopped restarting itself

6. i had more socks

7. i had no more cough which has been there for 2 or 3 months

8. i had more cookies in the house

9. i was a ninja

10. i had a coolier name like anthony brankris vince hotterham

11. there was more people to talk to at 12.30 am

12. the mother dint die in 'for one more day'

13. the rock came back to wrestling

14. i knew actually which channel is which in astro

15. somebody would take away that blue pail in my room

16. jia sheng stop telling me gay things at night

17. i dint see weijin in his underwear at zweeho's blog

18. weijin looked better in his underwear

19. people would respond to the blog post with title attention

20. i can drive an invisible batmobile and bang down people i dunt like

21. i have amazing guitar skills

22. i can speak chinese without sounding like a drunk white guy

now heres something random. ihardly read other ppl's blogs that are serious. coz like they make me depressed.

but i read wanli's blog..coz theres chinese words in it that make me feel yeng

so got one post the importance of letter t

make me tink of mak/black/chan

black:where mak

chan:tfk

mak:fk u all!

so if u take away t..

black: where mak

chan: fk

mak:fk u all!

not much dif la actually =.=''

No comments: